Featured post

BITCOIN: HOW TO EARN ABOUT 55 BITCOINS EASILY ON BITCOGATE.

BELOW ARE THE BASIC REQUIREMENTS TO EARN ABOUT 55 BITCOINS EASILY ON BITCOGATE. 1. You must have a www.blockchain.info bitcoin walle...

Tuesday 22 March 2016

WHO IS YOUR HERO(INE)?


Ask me who in Nigeria today represents one of the best we can offer. My straight answer will be this (young) 'hairless' woman in the picture below. I refer to her as young not because I know how old she is but she isn't a shrunken old woman that she couldn't choose other careers like many. I don't begrudge career people but simply saying there are multitudes of more financially rewarding options available and staring at her. But she instead sold herself to service to humanity.

I don't know what has drawn this beautiful human being into the assignment she willingly threw herself into - caring for the abandoned and handicapped children in our midst. Only a few days ago she was called to pick up another vulnerable one in our midst who was abandoned in the bush by whoever her family may be. There are many amongst us who can't even care for their own able-bodied children, leaving the job to househelps. There are many that God sent into homes without mothers/fathers as stepmothers or stepfathers, who rather than care and invest in their stepchildren would rather make their lives hellish. There are many who rather than offer help to others would deny and dispossess them of the little.
Detoro Omooba aka Adoca Home, I doff my hat to you. I salute your courage and compassion. Only God can reward your selflessness. You inspire me and my heart can only continue to pray for you. I ask anyone reading this to please appreciate, celebrate and honour this beautiful soul. Who says only evil people inhabit Nigeria? We truly have angels in our midst and she is one!





No comments: