Featured post

BITCOIN: HOW TO EARN ABOUT 55 BITCOINS EASILY ON BITCOGATE.

BELOW ARE THE BASIC REQUIREMENTS TO EARN ABOUT 55 BITCOINS EASILY ON BITCOGATE. 1. You must have a www.blockchain.info bitcoin walle...

Sunday 15 September 2013

APC candidate: I rejected PDP’s N100m for Offa election

The candidate of the All Progressives Congress in the recent rerun election in the Offa Local Government Area of Kwara State, Mr. Saheed Popoola, in this interview with SUCCESS NWOGU, alleges that the PDP attempted to woo him, among other issues
 What’s the genesis of your protracted disagreement with the PDP?
My disagreement with them started when I was the Offa Local Government Council Chairman because I refused to compromise. Whenever revenue allocations were released from Abuja. I used to go to a radio station every month to inform my people about the amount released and the actual amount released to me by the state. I would let them know what the balance was after the payment of salaries and what we were going to use it to do in the LG.
Are you saying the amount allocated to Offa LG from Abuja was not usually the actual figure released to you by the state?
They will not even give us two-third of it.
FULL STORY HERE>>>Hot News Naija

No comments: