Featured post

BITCOIN: HOW TO EARN ABOUT 55 BITCOINS EASILY ON BITCOGATE.

BELOW ARE THE BASIC REQUIREMENTS TO EARN ABOUT 55 BITCOINS EASILY ON BITCOGATE. 1. You must have a www.blockchain.info bitcoin walle...

Sunday 29 September 2013

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL For Monday 30 September 2013 “MIDWIVES ARE REWARDED” – PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL For Monday 30 September 2013 “MIDWIVES ARE REWARDED” BY PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

Memory Verse: John 14:3“And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.”

Read: John 14:1-3 – Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
Message:
open-heavens-1Can you dare to stand alone? Can you dare to stand on the side of God while the government is against you? The midwives of Exodus 1 fell out of favour with the government of the day but they did not care. As a result of their sacrificial obedience to God, they entered into favour with God and began to receive special divine care according to Exodus 1:20. In fact, verse 21 says,
“And it came to pass, because the midwives feared God, that he made them houses.” THE REST

No comments: