Featured post

BITCOIN: HOW TO EARN ABOUT 55 BITCOINS EASILY ON BITCOGATE.

BELOW ARE THE BASIC REQUIREMENTS TO EARN ABOUT 55 BITCOINS EASILY ON BITCOGATE. 1. You must have a www.blockchain.info bitcoin walle...

Saturday 23 July 2016

RIVALRY: Fratricidal War In House Of Reps - Femi Ogunsanwo

"Emi Ni Moju E Lo,Iwo Lo Ju Mi Lo
Lo Nda Wahala Sile Ni Ile Aye
Opa Kole Pa Agogo,(2ce)
Abinu Eni,Kole Pa Kadara Da
Opa Kole Pa Agogo"-Chief Commander Ebenezer Obey
Juju maestro Commander Ebenezer Obey at his best, depicting human relations and unbridle rivalry among siblings, friends, acquaintances and colleagues

Let me go to the crux of the matter, politically there exist rivalry and fierce competition among political players

It reminds me of the jostle for Senate Presidency seat last year and I pray the rapprochement in the Upper Chamber will be enduring and peace will be fully restored in the Red Chamber
As if that is not enough, erstwhile friends and political allies; Yakubu Dogara(Speaker) and Abdumumin Jubrin(Chairman, Appropriation) are at each other throat now

I will not dwell into the reason behind the ongoing fratricidal war between the two friends

I will only implore party leaders to step in and ensure amicable resolution of the ongoing war

Why do I take such stand, someone might ask.I reckon the party APC will lose at the end of the day

I preach Peace and Harmony always

No comments: