Featured post

BITCOIN: HOW TO EARN ABOUT 55 BITCOINS EASILY ON BITCOGATE.

BELOW ARE THE BASIC REQUIREMENTS TO EARN ABOUT 55 BITCOINS EASILY ON BITCOGATE. 1. You must have a www.blockchain.info bitcoin walle...

Monday 25 April 2016

Lille's Nigerian 'keeper Vincent Enyeama nominated for the @UNFP's @Ligue1 goalkeeper of the year award

Lille's Nigerian 'keeper Vincent Enyeama has been nominated for the @UNFP's @Ligue1 goalkeeper of the year award.


Enyeama took to Instagram this afternoon to showcase the Ligue 1 team of the year award he won for having a wonderful season for Lille. He captioned his post;




From the depth of my heart,I want to say a very big thank you to God pour cette saison.” “My wife,kids,brothers/sister(family).Un grands merci a tout mes co equipiers,coaches,staff medical and derigents de mon equipe. le president,directors,co-ordinators,everyone that worked round the clock to making me become a better player and have a successful season, the amazing supporters/fans. special mention is my goalie coach (Jean Pierre aka Mommote) Steeve Elana,Mike Maignan,Jean Butez, all the players from other clubs that nominated and voted me for this award. all the journalists and critics that set me on the right path. thank you so much. hopefully on the day,your votes will be enough for me to get the real trophy and not just the nomination trophy. thank you,I appreciate.”

No comments: