Featured post

BITCOIN: HOW TO EARN ABOUT 55 BITCOINS EASILY ON BITCOGATE.

BELOW ARE THE BASIC REQUIREMENTS TO EARN ABOUT 55 BITCOINS EASILY ON BITCOGATE. 1. You must have a www.blockchain.info bitcoin walle...

Friday 29 April 2016

Lionel Messi,Cristiano Ronaldo are "selfish" footballers? Pogba

Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba has discussed the notion that Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo are "selfish" footballers.


The Frenchman has refuted claims that the Argentine superstar and the Portuguese talisman are greedy players, suggesting that their ability helps their teams score goals and win games.

"If Messi scores, does that make him selfish?" Pogba asked during an interview with La Repubblica.

"No, being strong lets you help the team. Take Cristiano Ronaldo. He sets himself some incredibly high objectives, he's ambitious, he wants to beat every record, and he wants the Ballon d'Or. That's not selfishness.
"Sometimes I play well, and sometimes I don't. That's why I get angry. I hate making mistakes.

"I made even more mistakes back when I played in the street, and I used to react exactly the same way. Improving, and reducing mistakes – that's what I call experience."

Do you agree with Pogba that Messi and Ronaldo are not selfish players? Let us know in the comments section below.

No comments: