Featured post

BITCOIN: HOW TO EARN ABOUT 55 BITCOINS EASILY ON BITCOGATE.

BELOW ARE THE BASIC REQUIREMENTS TO EARN ABOUT 55 BITCOINS EASILY ON BITCOGATE. 1. You must have a www.blockchain.info bitcoin walle...

Monday 25 April 2016

Organization Of Looting Elders - NO SENTIMENTS, NO SACRED COW

1- I acted based on Jonathan instruction- Dasuki

2- I didn't give order- Jonathan

3- I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation-
Iyorchia Ayu

4- I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not
N100m- Bode George

5-I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes-
Bafarawa

6-I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt
office- Thisday Obaigbena.

7-I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity- Dokpesi
8- I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't
tell me from where- Bafarawa

9- I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo
Bode George and others- Yuguda

10- The president asked me to change N10B to
foreign currency for PDP delegates- Dasuki

11-My boss asked me to get $11M from the
CBN- Dasuki account officer.

12-I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B
for Maritime university land.- Nimasa DG.

With all this looting and many more revealed some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do. If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation.

For Every Corruption, there must be consequence for crime otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

No comments: