Featured post

BITCOIN: HOW TO EARN ABOUT 55 BITCOINS EASILY ON BITCOGATE.

BELOW ARE THE BASIC REQUIREMENTS TO EARN ABOUT 55 BITCOINS EASILY ON BITCOGATE. 1. You must have a www.blockchain.info bitcoin walle...

Wednesday 8 March 2017

AG. PRESIDENT OSINBAJO'S RESPONSE TO STATE HOUSE CORRESPONDENTS WHO REQUESTED HE MAKES A COMMENT ON HIS 60TH BIRTHDAY TODAY AFTER FEC MEETING

I think I am frankly not different from yesterday but I must say thatNit’s the work of grace and I just feel so blessed: first, that I am sixty and secondly that one is in good health and able to serve one’s country.

I think it’s just grace and a great deal of blessings from the Almighty God. So I really feel very happy, very fulfilled and frankly very thankful to God. I am very very thankful to God.
Thank you.

Released by

Laolu Akande

Senior Special Assistant on Media & Publicity to the President

Office of the Vice President

March 8, 2017

No comments: