Featured post

BITCOIN: HOW TO EARN ABOUT 55 BITCOINS EASILY ON BITCOGATE.

BELOW ARE THE BASIC REQUIREMENTS TO EARN ABOUT 55 BITCOINS EASILY ON BITCOGATE. 1. You must have a www.blockchain.info bitcoin walle...

Showing posts with label abducted Chibok Girls. Show all posts
Showing posts with label abducted Chibok Girls. Show all posts

Sunday, 11 May 2014

We will Protest Unless You #BingBackOurGirls; Oby Ezekwesili declares as police attempt to stop Abuja protest


Nigerian Police Force attempted to disrupt the #BringBackOurGirls sit-out today at the Unity Fountain in Abuja, but a former Minister was reported to have dared the Police that nothing can stop the ongoing protest until the girls are back safely.
#BringBackOurGirls  peaceful protest which took place this afternoon faced serious opposition from the police who wanted all the protesters out of the venue or face arrest. Among those present for the rally were former Minister of Education, Oby Ezekwesili, as well as former lawmaker, Dino Melaye.
Below are Twitter updates of the protest:

Chibo Abduction: Education is programmed to fail - CAN Leader

When he released the list of abducted Chibok girls last week, Evangelist Matthew Owojaiye, caused more than a stir. The Kaduna-based founder of Food for the Total Man Ministry spoke with newsmen on why he released the list and the insurgency challenges in the north. Sunday Oguntola was there. Excerpts:
Last Sunday, you jolted the nation by releasing names of some of the abducted girls. Let’s start by asking you why?
Actually some people are even saying nobody was abducted, as if the story was cooked up. Can you imagine that? If your daughter was abducted and there is no trace three weeks after, how will you feel? Then someone comes to say there was no abduction. And that it was only from one local government that the girls on the list came from, just Chibok local government. That is where the school is located. Other people from other places sent their children to the school. We couldn't get their names because we had no way to.
Is that why you had only 180 names of the kidnapped girls on the list?
Yes, you are very right. There were more girls kidnapped but only the ones from Chibok local government could be traced. So, it is just a partial list for just Chibok girls. Two, they knew that Chibok local government is 90% percent Christian. Why didn't the abductors go to other boarding schools in Borno State that are still running?

Thursday, 8 May 2014

Boko Haram: General Security Updates - Another Attack Imminent in Abuja

SECURITY UPDATE: Report has it that BOKO HARAM intends to attack a location in Abuja using Ambulance.

NATIONAL PRAYER: Justice awaits perpetrators of Abuja bomb blast says President Jonathan.

GUNMEN suspected to be students shot a lecturer in the University of Calabar.

A suspected kidnapper just apprehended @ Alimosho Bus Stop,Lagos,and is about to be set on fire.


Wednesday, 7 May 2014

Ugandan President: Boko Haram 'Ideologically Bankrupt' - Nigeria Government Must Not Negotiate With Them

The Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni speaks out on the activities of the Boko Haram Islamist Jihadist, saying that there is no any reason why Nigeria Government should negotiate with the terrorist who are hell bent in attacking the innocent and defenseless citizens in the country's North-Eastern states of Borno, Yobe and Adamawa.

According to him, there is no point trying to negotiate with Boko Haram militants, as they are "ideologically bankrupt" and must be defeated, President Museveni has said on a live BBC programe yesterday.


His comments came as the leader of the Islamist group threatened to "sell" more than 230 girls seized from their school, in Borno, Nigeria, on 14 April. It has also been reported that eight more girls between the ages of 12 and 15 were kidnapped in north eastern Nigeria on Sunday night.