Featured post

BITCOIN: HOW TO EARN ABOUT 55 BITCOINS EASILY ON BITCOGATE.

BELOW ARE THE BASIC REQUIREMENTS TO EARN ABOUT 55 BITCOINS EASILY ON BITCOGATE. 1. You must have a www.blockchain.info bitcoin walle...

Saturday 28 May 2016

Dear President Mohamadu Buhari, We want results not reasons!

I learnt you will be addressing the nation tomorrow (which is very rare) to mark your one year anniversary in office, I would have love to listen to you live but it’s unlikely there will be no light and I need to ration the little fuel inside the generator, so I will rather chose to read your message in prints.

But before you talk to us sir, I wish to let you know some things (which is not personal to me alone) and I hope it gets to you (which is a VERY tall dream).
I am one of those who staunchly supported you during your election campaign and even have to travel down to Ibadan from Lagos just to exercise my franchise not because of any political inducement or affiliation but because of the interest I have in your personality and your antecedent. I remembered I once told someone that “if Buhari cannot fix Nigeria, then Nigeria is doomed!”

But it seems this government is “dooming” us! Things are getting worse daily, people are loosing their jobs on hourly basis even those that are working are not getting paid, naira is crashing, darkness is everywhere, inflation has reached double figure, lopsided appointments (still wondering why it took you so long to officially appoint the first man form the south east aside the ministerial appointment which is constitutional), all indicators of the economy are getting worse yet the avengers are bombing the pipelines!

Sir, as you start your second year in office, it is my wish that you take into consideration all those indicators before the love we have for you vanish completely into thin air and the little success you’ve recorded in fighting insurgency and corruption become a dirge to Nigerians.

We are tired of Rethorics!

Stop blaming past administration!

We want results not reasons!

Yours Sincerely,
;';';';';'';';';
A supporter of PMB
‪#‎GodBlessNigeria‬.

No comments: