Featured post

BITCOIN: HOW TO EARN ABOUT 55 BITCOINS EASILY ON BITCOGATE.

BELOW ARE THE BASIC REQUIREMENTS TO EARN ABOUT 55 BITCOINS EASILY ON BITCOGATE. 1. You must have a www.blockchain.info bitcoin walle...

Monday 20 June 2016

On the issue before the court on PMB certificate - my candid opinion

My friend Efio-Ita Effiom Nyok has been persistent in his request that I make a statement on the issue burning on social media about the controversy surrounding PMB certificate. I appreciate Nyok, who has made me proud of his journalism, I feel proud that I gave foundation to his present philosophy of life. I feel proud that he had never failed to recognise my role in his life. I have always instructed him never to give to blind loyalty hence his persistence in the questions around the certificate of PMB not minding the fact that I remain his boss. Nyok I say well done and keep it up, that is the beauty of opposition.

On the matter of PMB, I have strong reasons to belief that the issues surrounding PMB certificate are more of a calculated blackmail by corrupt persons wishing to smear the image of the President. Corruption will fight back and it is visibly fighting back. Many indices proves this; the sponsored Niger Delta Avengers, sponsored MASSOB, the polarisation and infiltration of corruption in the National Assembly. All the cabal seems to be united against one man. Thank God for the gift of Buhari with his dexterity and firmness of purpose. No better person could have been the president of Nigeria at this critical moment. Yes things are rough, the economy is harsh. With a meagre salary I spend more than 35,000 on fuel alone; this is not a sweet story.
Buhari wrote his WAEC in 1961, this time the educational system was not as sacrificed as today. He got employed into the Nigerian army when values were not compromised. These realities makes me feel there is something hidden somewhere. The university of Cambridge Local Examination Syndicate had in January last year cleared the air that Buhari had certificate. 

Be that as it may, the Nigeria army claimed during the campaigns that Buhari had no certificate. Later when PMB became the president, there was another's pronouncement by the same Nigerians Army that Buhari's certificate was not missing. In recent years no doubt, the presidency is replate with lots of secrecy, we will soon know the truth.

Meanwhile the issue of Buhari's certificate is presently before the court. Amidst the controversy I wait for the court to give its pronouncements while believing that Buhari has a certificate.

I am happy with the level of opposition in Nigeria, no one can play with Nigeria. Not even Buhari can rule Nigeria if found without the minimum requirement of WAEC certificate. 

All thanks to the social media and opposition politics. Let's wait and see how it plays out.

No comments: