Featured post

BITCOIN: HOW TO EARN ABOUT 55 BITCOINS EASILY ON BITCOGATE.

BELOW ARE THE BASIC REQUIREMENTS TO EARN ABOUT 55 BITCOINS EASILY ON BITCOGATE. 1. You must have a www.blockchain.info bitcoin walle...

Saturday 24 December 2016

Political Statements That Seemed Harmless But Proved Costly

"My hands are tied" - Justice Sodeinde Sowemimo

"Money is not Nigeria's problem, but how to spend it" - General Yakubu Gowon


"The worth of a child born and bred in Nigeria cannot be compared to that in the United States." – Yakubu Gowon

"If you Tarka me, I will Daboh you" - Godwin Daboh

"Until I see someone eating out of the gutters before I believe there is poverty in Nigeria"– Umaru Dikko
"Telephone is not meant for the poor" – David Mark

"Following lengthy deliberations with my service chiefs, I offered as my own personal sacrifice to voluntarily step aside as the president and commander-in- chief" - General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida

"We, the PDP did not win this election, I have gone to church to confess, I gave them money and they called the result" – Chris Uba

"Even Jesus Christ cannot conduct a free and fair election in Nigeria" – Olusegun Obasanjo

"The corp members where destined to die, nobody can run away from destiny" – Mallam Isa Yaguda, Governor, Bauchi State

"Stealing is not corruption" - Goodluck Jonathan

"School is not meant for the poor, only for the rich" – Ikedi Ohakim

"I founded this school for the masses and the school fees is 850,000 naira" – Atiku Abubakar

"Nigerians, don’t panic. Terrorist attack is everywhere … maybe it is our turn" - GEJ

"If Nigeria breaks, some people in the country would have no where to run to, but for me and my people in Adamawa Kingdom, we will pack our luggage and whatever we have and join our kith and kin in Cameroun" - Lamido of Adamawa

"I belong to everybody, and I belong to nobody" - Muhammadu Buhari

Hindsight is 20/20. The lessons of history are always profound.

No comments: