''THEN YOU WILL KNOW THE TRUTH, AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE - JOHN 8:32
1. Financial Reporting Council (FRC) of Nigeria was established by the PDP Administration of President Goodluck Jonathan in 2011
(1. Luke 8:17 - For nothing is hidden that will not be made manifest, nor is anything secret that will not be known and come to light.)
2. The Report of the Council was relied upon by President Jonathan to suspend Sanusi Lamido Sanusi as the Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) on Feb. 20th 2014. Wailers PDP, Femi Fani-Kayode and Ayodele Fayose never saw anything wrong with that.
3. Upon assumption of duty, current Minister of Justice and Attorney General of the Federation Abubakar Malami advised that the Act N0. 6 setting up the Council be suspended. His advice was ignored by the Jonathan-appointed Executive Secretary of the Council, Jim Obazee.
4. Obazee, who was removed on Monday by President Muhammadu Buhari, was an appointee of President Jonathan of the PDP. His recalcitrant and deliberate act of sabotage led to the controversy over the impact of the FRC Act on Churches
5. Femi Fani-Kayode, Ayodele Fayose and PDP Spokesman Dayo Adeyeye all rushed to issue statements giving the impression that the Buhari-led Administration enacted the FRC law to weaken the Church, when they all knew that it was enacted by their party, the PDP, under President Jonathan. The Bible says in 2 Corinthians 11:14 - ''And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light
6. Their plan is to hoodwink unsuspecting Nigerians, in their usual deceitful ways. But the Bible says, in 1 Peter 5:8 - ''Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.''
7. Nigerians, shine your eyes. Ignore the antics of the evil doers. The Bible says, in Psalm 34:16: ''The face of the LORD is against evildoers, To cut off the memory of them from the earth.''
PLEASE CIRCULATE WIDELY TO SHAME THE LIARS