Featured post

BITCOIN: HOW TO EARN ABOUT 55 BITCOINS EASILY ON BITCOGATE.

BELOW ARE THE BASIC REQUIREMENTS TO EARN ABOUT 55 BITCOINS EASILY ON BITCOGATE. 1. You must have a www.blockchain.info bitcoin walle...

Monday 20 February 2017

Rebuking The Recession: The Clothes and Accessories Drive

Olufunmilayo Odunaike raised money last week to give succor to those on her list who need some financial respite. Reading through Folake Oyetosho's update, she suggested a clothes drive and I embrace it. I confess I have not followed the 80/20 rule. I have classic clothing in my closet that I promise to wear but never get to wear them, yet I buy and buy and buy again. I have shoes I have not worn in 3-4years (all leather upper, leather sole). I have bags I won't ever carry again. I know a lot of my friends fall into this category. Somehow, we tend to think everyone is okay but that is not the reality. There are many on our lists that are in need. They are hardworking folks who will never beg. This is about them.
I call on my friends - men and women his to donate towards this effort. This drive is about lightly worn clothing that you do not wear or that does not fit again. We will not accept faded or ragged clothing. All clothes must be washed and pressed, shoes must be clean and polished. Native, casual and business outfits and shoes are welcome. If you will like to donate clothes or will like to be a beneficiary of the donations, please inbox me. Let us join hands and rebuke this recession. Iyalaya recession.

No comments: